Whipped Greek Feta Dip has been my go-to party appetizer all summer long. It’s a creamy, garlicky dip that’s perfect served up with pita chips or fresh veggies.
Whipped Greek Feta Dip has been my go-to party appetizer all summer long. Not only is it easy to make, it uses just 1 bowl, it’s no-bake and it’s insanely delicious making it a serious a crowd pleaser.
In fact, someone actually declared it the best dip they’ve ever had in their entire life. Ever.
Not to brag or anything but I think that’s a sign.
You have to make this dip.
Whipped Greek Feta Dip is a creamy, garlicky spread that I was first introduced to during a trip to Greece last year. This recipe is inspired by those flavors and is guaranteed to instantly transport you to the cliffs of Santorini.
Much like tzatziki, a traditional Greek dip, my Whipped Greek Feta Dip utilizes Greek yogurt as it’s base. The flavor profile is rounded out with tangy cream cheese, dried dill, and a punch of garlic. The feta cheese adds texture to the dip while also bringing in it’s own salty, brine-y flavor. When blended together in a food processor with a bit of olive oil, it becomes a creamy, garlicky spread!
I serve this dip with pita chips because I love the added crunch but you can also serve this Whipped Greek Feta dip with a load of fresh cut veggies if you’re looking to make it a little healthier.
This Whipped Greek Feta Dip is great poolside, as a pre-dinner appetizer, or just served up munchie style while snacking and relaxing! However you choose to enjoy it, I guarantee it will be a crowd pleaser and become part of your regular party recipes!
- 8 ounces feta cheese crumbles
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 small garlic clove*
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1 small lemon
- 1 tablespoon diced cucumbers for garnish, optional
- 1 tablespoon diced tomatoes, seeds removed for garnish, optional
- Set aside 1 tablespoon of feta crumbles for garnish
- Place the remaining feta and all other ingredients except for the olive oil in a large food processor
- Pulse on high until well combined
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl then with the food processor on high, drizzle in the olive oil until the mixture becomes creamy and the feta crumbles have been combined
- Serve immediately topped with feta cheese crumbles, diced cucumbers & tomatoes, and fresh vegetables or pita chips.
- If you're serving later, refrigerate until ready. Before serving, allow the dip to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes prior to serving in order for it to soften and gain back a spreadable texture.
- Dip should keep for 3-5 days, chilled.